Monday, May 17, 2021
Location: Curbside, private residences only
Public Seats Available / Remaining for this Meeting:
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of Northfield is pleased to announce an organized pick up event that will allow residents to place household renovation debris, to include doors, windows, fencing, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, scrap wood, etc. out for collection on their regular trash day May 17th through 21st only. The next schedule household renovation debris collection will be in Fall 2021.
This program is not open to contractors; contractors doing work on residential homes are responsible for removing and disposing of construction debris and/or trade waste at their expense.
Residents are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
• Separate these items from your regular trash
• Each household will have a 3 item or can limit (in addition to your regular trash)
• Cans cannot be larger than 40 gallons; 50 pound weight limit for cans or individual items
• No hazardous materials, such as paint, solvents, pool chemicals, flammable liquids, etc.
• Broken glass or items with sharp or jagged edges shall be placed in a secure container to facilitate safe loading
If you have questions or concerns please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 641-2832 x 125.
Limited number of in-person seating is now available. At this time, seats remain available. If you would like to attend in-person, please contact Mary Canesi, Registered Municipal Clerk at 609-641-2832 ext 125 or email email@example.com for a reservation.
Date: 8:30am on Sunday, July 04, 2021
Location: Dolphin Avenue and Shore Road
Vacancy - Northfield Planning Board
The Northfield Planning Board has a vacancy for an Alternate Member. Interested parties may send a More...
Spring Household Renovation Materials
Using grant funding provided through the NJ Clean Communities Entitlement Program, the City of North More...